Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shopping for a camera

Trying to deal with little things before I depart such as buying a new camera. At the moment I have my choice narrowed down to two cameras. The Canon Powershot A650IS or A720IS. I think that the 650 might take better pictures in the long run, but I think that the 720 is more accesible for me - i can buy it locally instead of online (no wait on delivery) and it weighs less.

I'm thinking i should post my photos on shutterfly and not flickr cause it's like high school there. I always feel like the nerdy kid who noone likes - of course that's because i am not "socializing" in the halls by posting on others' pics or actively trying to get people to comment.

1 comment:

La Framéricaine said...

Have fun choosing a new camera for all the new experiences that you and your family will be having upon your arrival in France. Don't worry too much about the posting formats, just do what makes you happy.

Bonne chance!