Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stuff picked up by movers, but contract not yet signed

Yeah, probably should be worried but I am not. Local movers moved to their warehouse in albuquerque. My wonderful friend T met them at my storage area - even though they were late and some of the staff were unprofessional. I have a sneaking suspicion that the company doing this "leg" of the voyage has never been involved in an international move.

This week I am going through the remaining "to dos" to figure out what I still need to accomplish. The big task tomorrow is mailing the livret de famille to hubby so that he can register my son in school.

Also need to do grocery shopping. I have been having an american foods love fest over the past few weeks and I really need to s l o o o o o w down with the eating, especially processed foods and soda. I know that it doesn't do me right and yet i continue to indulge. I must get off this train, so the plan is to buy food and cook like I plan to in France even though i am not at my own house in my own kitchen, because, let's face it I won't be in my own "house".

No comments: