Sunday, July 13, 2008

Post with ice cream

English version of other post...

Howdy!

I'm here - As if I haven't just disappeared for what, a month and a half?!

Here's what's been going on...
  1. I sent my son to Ohio with my friend Angel who helped me move (June 9th)
  2. I left my house (June 12th)
  3. I stayed with my friend Taura and family; not an apartment (THANKS Taura!)
  4. I quit my job suddenly - I had promised my boss that I would stay until July 3rd, but I just couldn't do it. I was depressed and had stuff i needed to do. (June 27th)
  5. I prepared my storage unit for the cargo shipment and I met movers who gave me quotes.
  6. My husband found a job (and an apartment) in Nice; not Paris
  7. I left Albuquerque and reunited with my son (July 3rd)
Now we're in Illinois with my dad and stepmom. Lots of things coming up...French consulate appointment in Chicago on July 23rd. According to their website, I can get the visa on the spot (as long as i have all of the documents).Our cargo shipment is going to arrive in about 10 weeks and like la framericaine, it's hard for me to sell things, but at least my husband knows how to sell.

We leave August 20th - i need to find a counter for my blog.

1 comment:

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

you are doing well! Nice can be so lovely, especially the vielle part... (don't let your husband see that bad phrasing!) well, at least there is a job and an apartment involved, eh?